July 25, 2012

Pink Lemonade Cocktail


Today after work I am headed to Maine to visit for a few days with my aunt & uncle.  I can't wait!  They live on a lake, where there is no internet, and I am so looking forward to "unplugging" and unwinding.  It's exactly what I need right now!  So, you won't see any posts from me for a few days.  Will you miss me??

Anyway, I have never blogged about a drink before, but this one is worth it.  This is one of my favorite summer cocktails.  My dad turned me on to it many, many years ago!  The flavors go so well together, and it's refreshing, so it's perfect for summer.  Oh yeah, my husband and I love to sip on these while we sit on our porch on a hot summer evening.....

BUT, be careful!!!  You can't even taste the vodka, so this cocktail has a tendency to sneak up on you.....not that it's ever happened to me or anything ;)  Cheers!

Pink Lemonade Cocktail

1 bottle of Absolut Kurant flavored vodka
Pink lemonade - I like to use Newman's Own brand, or any kind that has the pulp in it
crushed ice

Ok, this is so easy I don't think you can technically call it a recipe!  Just fill your glass with ice, add enough vodka to fill 1/3 of the glass, then add the pink lemonade to the top of the glass.  Mix with a spoon or fork and ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. What can be better than pink lemonade and vodka?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer drinks, will ry this one out. Especially it's like 40 degrees over here.

    ReplyDelete